Map of Lithuania

Map of Lithuania
So you can follow where Conor's mission takes him!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Labas Visiems!!!
SOunds like your week went well, even if it was a bit bleh to be back at school. Just try and love it all, since everything seems to end before you know it. Live it up.
Miracles:
First, Saulius. He called us back and said that he wasn't feeling himself when he told us he didn't want to meet anymore and wants to continue learning and growing spiritually. We weren't able to meet with him, he has a new work schedule so is quite busy, but he came to church on Sunday, early. It was great to see him. He's back.
Second, healing. We had a mission fast last week to seal our dedication to our mission goal of 120 baptisms throughout the year. We started at after District Meeting, even though that meant we we're already without food for awhile. I woke up Wednesday morning, feeling a little weak, I was shaky and felt kinda like I was going to pass out. My metabolism just works a bit too fast, so I ended my fast a bit early to survive, but ate too sugary or something, so then I felt like I was going to vomit. I just prayed that I would feel better since we had some lessons set up and I wanted to work hard, within half an hour I felt completely back to normal. Miracle.
Third, we met with President Skliutas to discuss some concerns we had with individuals, that they had expressed to us, which should have been brought up with him. Of course they asked us not to say anything, but we felt we needed to, so we shared with him. He responded amazingly. He was understanding, loving, supportive, perfect. It lifted a huge weight from our shoulders. He is incredible.
Fourth, we had a lesson with the Pranaitis family. They are struggling a bit, but are recommited to change. The husband was inactive when I was trained in Vilnius, now active and the source of spiritual strength and wisdom in the family. The wife was struggling a bit, but looked to her husband, who she once strengthened for support. Incredible.
We had a lesson with a woman this week, Rasa. It didn't go quite as we had planned. She is rather knowledgable and ran the lesson with questions. We answered and the member we had brought with us helped. If we can teach the next time and focus her knowledge and information on the truth then she would be a strong asset to the Church.
Thanks for your news and thoughts. I love serving and know that the Gospel is Truth. The Gospel is Joy. The Gospel is Love. Enjoy your week. I pray for you and appreciate your prayers.
Su meile,
Vyresnysis Kanoris Hiltonas

No comments:

Post a Comment